Topics

locked All FFBC Rides Canceled until Further Notice #RideCanceled

David Walker

All,

The Bay Area has COVID-19 hot spots that will continue to spread. The CDC has advised against gatherings in high-infection areas, and USA Cycling has advised against all group cycling. Many club members, including some of our most active ride leaders, have been instructed to self-isolate.

For the protection of club members and to aid in the efforts to curb the spread of COVID-19, especially those in high-risk categories, the FFBC board has decided to cancel all rides until further notice. We will resume club rides when the crisis has passed.

Keep yourself safe! Follow the CDC's guidance on how to protect yourself. (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html)

FFBC Board of Directors

Note that this topic is locked on the public list group. Members can make any comments on the public discussion list (discussion@ffbc.groups.io).