Topics

Alameda Creek Trail Closure February 13 To February 27

Al Quintana

This morning I saw signs posted on the asphalt side of the Alameda Creek Trail -between Beard Staging Area and the little climb up to Coyote Hills - that stated the Alameda Creek Trail (asphalt side) will be closed from February 13 to February 27. The signs advised that people use the other side of the trail. There was no specific indication if it meant the entire length of the trail or just a portion of it. However, I'm sure that closure will impact many of us who ride that trail, so it would be best to plan accordingly.

Al Q.

"You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing."

depps55

Hopefully it doesn’t become another ‘Calaveras.’

On Feb 10, 2019, at 1:29 PM, Al Quintana <alanq44@...> wrote:

This morning I saw signs posted on the asphalt side of the Alameda Creek Trail -between Beard Staging Area and the little climb up to Coyote Hills - that stated the Alameda Creek Trail (asphalt side) will be closed from February 13 to February 27. The signs advised that people use the other side of the trail. There was no specific indication if it meant the entire length of the trail or just a portion of it. However, I'm sure that closure will impact many of us who ride that trail, so it would be best to plan accordingly.

Al Q.

"You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing."

Steven Schonhaut

I rode the Alameda Creek Trail today end-to-end. There were no closures or signs about future closures.

I did pass about half a dozen worker trucks about a mile west of Mission Blvd, but no signs of any work on the lower part of the trail between Coyote Hills and Beard Staging Area.

Steve