Date 1 - 1 of 1
FFBC - Monday's MMRR 12/12
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
Folks - Assuming the forecast sticks for a dry but chilly day tomorrow (Monday), please join the FFBC gang for the Classic MMRR route tomorrow. In the event of rain, a significant chance of rain or poor riding conditions, I will post a cancellation of the ride to this email distribution & https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics on the morning of the ride by 7:15 am. If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text me in the morning. We may also start the ride then truncate early if rain is likely before end of full route.
Please also read the ride leader’s vaccination requirements for riders at end of this email.
|1 - 1 of 1|