Route - TMCR/Sub

Lori Sommer

Hello Thursday Riders,
Once again Ron Mitchell will be leading for me tomorrow.  Steve Young, if available, will sweep.  Please print the attached route sheet.  There are options to skip climbing - Kilkare is out and back, Westbridge can be skipped and you can also skip Bernal. Coffee at Peet's.

I plan to be back next week to ride to Alum Rock.  Missing my riding buddies!  Thanks to Ron, Judy and Steve and Randy for leading the rides for me.

Lori Sommer

Thursday, 27 January
09:30
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride - Sunol Start
WhenThu, 27 January, 09:30 – 13:30
WhereGravel lot across from Niles Canyon Railway, 6 Kilkare Rd, Sunol, CA 94586, USA (map)
DescriptionLength:
Elevation:
Pace: T, M

SPECIFIC ROUTE: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/1959843

RIDE LEADER:

Ron Mitchell
H: 510-792-7219C: 510-508-7219
ron_m_ffwbc@...

An old favorite - Kilkare, Happy Valley, Bernal Bump, Peets, Happy Valley - lots of climbing that can be modified as needed

This week the route starts from the gravel lot across from the Sunol Train Station.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call me.

Riders must follow California and County mask and distancing guidelines (https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/guidance-for-face-coverings.aspx).  Ride leaders are not responsible for enforcing these guidelines.  It is incumbent on riders to follow these guidelines to keep our cycling community safe.

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624