Topics

Kid Friendly Bike Routes in Fremont?

aseemm@...

Looking for suggestions on routes my 10 year old could take me on. I am thinking about 10 to 20 mi, without too many hills.

Thanks,
Aseem

Daniel Karpelevitch

Alameda Creek Trail to Coyote Hills. Plenty of start options to tailor the distance. A good start point is the Isherwood Staging Area.

-Daniel

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020, 15:09 <aseemm@...> wrote:
Looking for suggestions on routes my 10 year old could take me on. I am thinking about 10 to 20 mi, without too many hills.

Thanks,
Aseem

mdavis94536

We've actually been taking this opportunity to get our kids more comfortable with riding on the streets, while the traffic is pretty low.  If you do that, the whole city is your bike trail!

--
Mark