Topics

4th July Pancake Breakfast Ride info

Ronald L. Mitchell

Hi Folks

This weeks Thursday coffee ride is the annual 4th of July Breakfast ride;

Please note the following;

1.     Start time is way early;  We meet at 7:00 AM and roll at 7:15 AM.

2.     Start location;  Silliman Center, Newark;
From #880 in Fremont / Newark;
Take Mowry Ave west toward the bay, and after crossing Cherry street and passing the fire station, turn left into the parking lot for the Silliman Activity and Family Aquatic Center.  Park a bit away from the fire station to leave room for other cars arriving for breakfast while we are riding.

3.     Bring $$ for breakfast.   Here are some details of the event!
 "Get your 4th of July holiday off to a delicious start and help firefighters at the same time when you attend the Pancake Breakfast co-sponsored by Alameda County Firefighters and Newark IHOP. The $5 breakfast includes pancakes, sausage, and orange juice or coffee. Proceeds go to the firefighter's charity fund.
A fire truck demonstration will be held at 10 a.m. In addition, there will be entertainment by a DJ and a car show.
The fun takes place at the Alameda County Fire Station on Cherry Street between 8 and 11 a.m. Once your body is fueled, you'll be ready for pool parties, BBQs, parades, fireworks and more!”

4.     Traditional Route sheet.  I will have copies at the start.

5.     Ride with GPS route sheet.  (My first attempt at this!)
I will try to separately post a ride with GPS version.

Ron Mitchell
Cycle On
H: 510-792-7219
C: 510-508-7219

Milinda Mayfield

I am sooo excited! Wait, what …. 7am start!