Topics

4/8 MMRR - Alternate Route and Specialty Coffee

mbrasseur00

Hi all,

For the MMRR on Monday April 8th we will be trying an alternative route which allows us to have our coffee break at Specialty Coffee at McCarthy Ranch. Still flat and the route follows much of the current route with our normal regroups at the Chevron on Paseo Padre and at the stop sign at Grimmer also on Paseo Padre. Continue on Paseo to E (Earl) Warren as usual but we will not make the left at Lakeview off of Warren but go on down to the light at Fremont Blvd and make the left. We will head down Fremont Blvd to the Coyote Creek trail and head to McCarthy Ranch where we will have our coffee break at Specialty Coffee, 691 N. McCarthy Ranch Blvd. We will return by way of Fremont Blvd and follow the same route as usual to Thornton/Paseo Padre but then bypass Coyote Hills Park (no Nike or Happy Place) and stay on Paseo on our way back to Thornton Ave. Folks can peel off as usual near the end of the ride.

~39 miles with a whopping 689 feet of climbing.

Here is the ridewithgps route

and the route sheet is below. Please print for your use.

See you tomorrow,

Mike and Donna

Yahoo-Julie

Had it with Panera, huh?!

Julie

On Apr 7, 2019, at 11:04 AM, mbrasseur00 via Groups.Io <mbrasseur00@...> wrote:

[...]

<cuesheetMMRR Alternate Route - Specialty Coffee @ McCarthy Ranch.pdf>

mbrasseur00

Actually Robin and Louis came up with the idea of an alternative route to spice up the Monday ride a little bit. They did not get to try it last month due to the rain so Donna and I thought we would try it this month to see how people like it. Thought it might be come an every other Monday type ride.

Mike