Topics

Need ride leader - Huddart Park this Saturday

mbrasseur00

Hi All,

I am not able to lead the ride this coming Saturday to Huddart Park. Louis was planning to co-leading with me. I would like to ask if someone will step in for me and lead the ride and Louis will co-lead. If I am not able to find a replacement for me by this evening, I will cancel the ride.

Please let me know.

Mike

mbrasseur00

Donna Kaplan has stepped up so the ride to Huddart this Saturday is ON!!!

Thanks Donna.

Mike