Bike box

Joe Banchero

Will be on bike tour from Aug 1 to Aug 19. Looking to borrow a bike box , if you can help me out much appreciate it.
Joe Banchero

West Kurihara

Joe,
The club owns three bike boxes and one soft case as loaners to club members in good standing. Contact board member Jennifer Reungchai jreungchai@... to see if one is available

-West

On May 29, 2019, at 12:01, Joe Banchero <huck-162@...> wrote:

Will be on bike tour from Aug 1 to Aug 19. Looking to borrow a bike box , if you can help me out much appreciate it.
Joe Banchero

Ken Goldman

Joe,

The club has bike boxes that are available to members. I think they’re scheduled by our Member-at-Large.

Jennifer—Can you respond back to Joe?

Ken

On May 29, 2019, at 12:01 PM, Joe Banchero <huck-162@...> wrote:

Will be on bike tour from Aug 1 to Aug 19. Looking to borrow a bike box , if you can help me out much appreciate it.
Joe Banchero

Jennifer Reungchai

Hi Joe,

There is a box available for you. Please complete the attached Bike box loaner agreement and let me know when you like to pick it up at the storage unit.

Thanks,
Jennifer

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 2:01 PM Ken Goldman <ken.goldman@...> wrote:
Joe,

The club has bike boxes that are available to members. I think they’re scheduled by our Member-at-Large.

Jennifer—Can you respond back to Joe?

Ken

> On May 29, 2019, at 12:01 PM, Joe Banchero <huck-162@...> wrote:
>
> Will be on bike tour from Aug 1 to Aug 19. Looking to borrow a bike box , if you can help me out much appreciate it.
> Joe Banchero

Jan

I also have one if need be
Jan