moderated Sat Brisk Show and Go Suggestion

Tim OHara

Due to a family emergency Robin and I will not be riding today, so the ride becomes a regular show and go.

Tim and Robin on the tandem

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:08 AM Tim OHara via Groups.Io <timorides2=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
How about Redwood Cross?  Haven't done that one in a long time?

Tim and Robin on the tandem

Nick Laszlo

Start location and roll time?

On Dec 7, 2018, at 1:03 PM, Tony DD via Groups.Io <iamhippo@...> wrote:

Great, I should be there, haven't done Redwood Cross before.

On Friday, December 7, 2018, 7:08:02 AM GMT-8, Tim OHara <timorides2@...> wrote:

How about Redwood Cross?  Haven't done that one in a long time?

Tim and Robin on the tandem

Tony DD

Great, I should be there, haven't done Redwood Cross before.

On Friday, December 7, 2018, 7:08:02 AM GMT-8, Tim OHara <timorides2@...> wrote:

How about Redwood Cross?  Haven't done that one in a long time?

Tim and Robin on the tandem

Nick Laszlo

That sounds great to me, Tim.  I’m onboard for that!

Nick Laszlo 🚴‍♂️