moderated Friday Bike Club Ride 11/16/2018 Cancelled

Al Quintana

Hi all,

The poor air quality in the SF Bay Area continues. Tomorrow's Friday Bike Club Ride (11/16/18) is cancelled (and now becomes a Show and Go). When will we get to ride again??

Al Q.

"You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing."

Mike Moore

I would be happy to lead a ride here in Reno.  Clean, crisp mountain air....dress warmly....

BTW, I will be down next week so can y’all fix this bad air before Wednesday?   :-)

Mike

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 5:17 PM Al Quintana <alanq44@...> wrote:
Hi all,

The poor air quality in the SF Bay Area continues. Tomorrow's Friday Bike Club Ride (11/16/18) is cancelled (and now becomes a Show and Go). When will we get to ride again??

Al Q.

"You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing."

Vanessa McDonnell

I think it’s being fixed by the addition of rain on Wednesday.

V.
       __0
      \_<,~
    (*)/  (*

On Nov 15, 2018, at 7:13 PM, Mike Moore <mrmoore.usa@...> wrote:

I would be happy to lead a ride here in Reno.  Clean, crisp mountain air....dress warmly....

BTW, I will be down next week so can y’all fix this bad air before Wednesday?   :-)

Mike

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 5:17 PM Al Quintana <alanq44@...> wrote:
Hi all,

The poor air quality in the SF Bay Area continues. Tomorrow's Friday Bike Club Ride (11/16/18) is cancelled (and now becomes a Show and Go). When will we get to ride again??

Al Q.

"You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing."

Jim Fehrle

Rain will help, but we probably won’t be done with the smoke until after the fire is out.

And the fire is only 40% contained so far.

Jim