Topics

moderated 1st Saturday of the Month - M

Donna Luporini Kaplan

Hello fellow cyclists,

I hope you can join us on the 1st Saturday of the Month ride tomorrow. As you’ve probably heard, we still cannot do the traditional Calaveras Clockwise ride, so we will ride down to (and through) Alum Rock Park, go up Miguelita, and head over to the Milpitas Noah’s/Starbucks for coffee and a snack.

See you tomorrow!

Donna Kaplan

Calaveras Clockwise

When     Sat, November 3, 8:30am – 1:00pm

Where    Downtown Niles parking lot across from H St at Niles Blvd (map)

Description   Length: 46 miles; Elevation: 2117 feet Terrain: 3; Pace: M

Meet at 8:30 for an 8:45 start. This is our traditional "1st Saturday of the Month" ride. However, due to the continued closure of Calaveras Road, we will ride to Alum Rock Park instead. The route will still bring us out into Milpitas, and we will still return via a route that stays close to the hills. Bring $$ for a coffee stop at Noah's/Starbucks in Milpitas. Rain or serious threat of rain cancels.

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/19255990

Donna Kaplan: luporini@..., (415) 584-7621

Mike Brasseur; mbrasseur00@..., 510-449-6233