1st Saturday- Calaveras Clockwise- M Pace

Donna Luporini Kaplan

Hello!

Mike and I will be leading the First Saturday of the Year ride—Calaveras Clockwise (M pace)—this Saturday, January 4, 2020.  We meet in downtown Niles at 8:30am, rolling at 8:45am. (If you drive to the start, please park in the dirt lot behind the Farmer’s Market.)

The ride sheet is attached; please print as needed.

41 miles, 2335 feet

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29124284

Let’s get in some weekend rides before the rain starts!

Hope you can join us,

Donna & Mike

……………………………….

Calaveras Clockwise

When     Sat, January 4, 8:30am – 1:00pm

Where    Downtown Niles parking lot across from H St at Niles Blvd (map)

Description   Length: 41 miles; Elevation: 2335 feet
Terrain: 3; Pace: M, B

NOTE FOR WEEKEND RIDES: Riders arriving by car are asked to park in the unpaved parking area south of the train station.

Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start. This is our traditional "1st Saturday of the Month" ride. We will meet in the Niles parking lot and ride up Niles Canyon into Sunol then on to Calaveras. Our traditional route brings us out in Milpitas and we return via a route that stays close to the hills. Bring $$ for a coffee stop at Noah’s/Starbucks in Milpitas.

Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride.

RidewithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29124284

M: Donna Kaplan: luporini@..., (415) 584-7621

M: Mike Brasseur: mbrasseur00@..., (510) 449-6233