LAP 9 Route Sheet

Lori Sommer

Hello LAP Riders and Debbie,

We hope you can join us on Sunday as we head out to the windmills.  There are some shortcuts on the route sheets to skip mileage and climbing.

Debbie, I've copied you directly, plus the old list and both new ones.  No worries, we will save you a printed copy at the start.

Judy and Steve will go off route (meaning reducing mileage) either at Cross or at the top of Patterson Pass, but you know Judy, they will be adding climbs to meet us at our regroup point.  Let them and your ride leaders know if you'd like to accompany them on their route which is about 20 miles less but with the same amount of climbing.

 FFBC 2018 LAP 09 Patterson, Altamont
WhenSun, March 4, 9am – 3pm
WhereBernal Community Park, 7001 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton, meet by the restrooms (map)
Description

MILEAGE/ELEVATION GAIN: 58/2900’

Meet at 9:00 am for a 9:15 start.  Today’s ride is heading east to Patterson Pass, land of the giant windmills.  We will start in Pleasanton at Bernal Community Park and meet at the restrooms.  The Bernal Bump will warm us up and then we will be ready for Cross Rd and Patterson Pass. After a short break in Tracy we will return on Grant Line and Altamont. After lunch in Livermore, it will be a direct route via Stanley to the finish. For reference only: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26490565.  We will maintain a Touring through Moderate pace (10 to 16 mph). No drops and regroups as needed. Extreme weather or construction may modify the route and rain cancels. Check FFBC Yahoo! Group, email or call us.

Ken Goldman  ken.goldman@comcast.net  (510) 791-1095 (H) 510-378-5027 (C)

Cindy Maxwell maxwell.c@sbcglobal.net 408-506-6860

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@gmail.com 510-693-8624