I spoke with someone this morning - not a club member -  who rode Tunitas yesterday and said it was littered with fallen limbs and the could hear more falling.
We have another windy day forecast for Tuesday. Be careful out there.
Julie

On Oct 28, 2019, at 8:38 AM, Diana Tashjian <diana@...> wrote:

Plus, I was out walking the dogs this morning and there is debris *everywhere*…

From: info@ffbc.groups.io <info@ffbc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Miller
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 7:55 AM
To: Robin O'Hara <rjohara6@...>
Cc: info@ffbc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ffbc] Monday Morning Recovery Ride - Canceled

Also as a note, all East Bay parks are closed until Tuesday morning, so Coyote Hills and Mission Peak, for example, will be closed.

On Oct 28, 2019, at 6:56 AM, Robin O&#39;Hara <rjohara6@...> wrote:

Hi All,

It was a hard call to make, but I am canceling the MMRR due to the air quality index which shows moderate. However, you can still smell and taste smoke in the air.  The ride now becomes a Show & Go for those who still want to get a ride in.

Robin and Rob