Re: Successful Mt Hamilton/Mines Road loop Saturday

Yahoo-Julie

Congrats to all! That’s a lot of riders for a big challenge ride.
Thank you Jim for leading most of the M training rides and the main event; thank you to Steve S for leading the B group yesterday, and to all the other M & B ride leaders on this series.

Julie

On Oct 13, 2019, at 9:59 AM, Jim Fehrle <jfehrle@...> wrote:

Yesterday we had about a dozen riders go up Mt. Hamilton, with the majority continuing down the east side to do the full loop.  3 M riders did the full loop and 2 turned back at the top of Mt. Hamilton.  There were about 6 or 7 Bs on the ride; I think most of them did the full loop.

A good time was had by all.

Big thanks to our sag driver, Bob Garnaas, for his support!  He ping-ponged between the M and B groups; towards the end of the ride, the Ms and Bs were 15 miles apart.

Jim