Re: New Membership Chairperson

David Walker

Thanks Becky for your years of service to our club. It’s people like you who show such commitment that make FFBC such a great club.

David Walker

On Sep 26, 2019, 17:31 -0700, Becky Denevan <beckydenevan@...>, wrote:
After many years as the FFBC Membership Chairperson, I have turned over the responsibilities to Diana Tashijian.  Diana has been performing the functions of this office for a couple of weeks at this point and she is doing a fine job.  Thank you Diana for taking this on.  I continue to be available for any help that Diana or the club needs, but all membership inquiries should now be directed to Diana.