TMCR Let’s Roll!

Lori Sommer

Let's roll - to Old port Lobster in Redwood City.  The route is a little over 40miles.  Meet us at the base of the Dumbarton to shorten it by 10miles.  We will climb Woodside and Olive Hill and descend Albion and Woodside and make our way to lunch.  Want to skip the climbing?  Stay straight on Woodside.

Lori and Barry
P.S.  Big shout out to Steve and Judy Young for letting me borrow Judy’s bike (and changing the pedals) while mine is in the shop.

Thursday, September 19
8:30am

WhenThu, September 19, 8:30am – 12:30pm
WhereSprouts Farmers Market, 6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA 94560, USA (map)
DescriptionLength: 40 miles
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

We will meet at Sprouts located in the former Raley's Shopping Center (6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark). We will ride over the Dumbarton and take the usual route up Woodside Road and over to Olive Hill and Albion before descending Woodside and heading to the Lobster Shack.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30939009

Bring $$$ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624