Re: Attorney recommended for bike accident

Andreas Kadavanich

Also check out Bike East Bay’s legal resources page:

When I had my leg smashed in I found quite a few good lawyers there that are experienced in bike crashes. I ended up with Daniel Rose, but also checked out Rahman Law and Bay Area Bicycle Law. They were all quite knowledgeable on the phone. My choice was pretty close to a coin toss.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 19:51, Bill Brier Jr. <billbrierjr@...> wrote:

Sally Morin in San Francisco took care of everything for me when I got clobbered by a van and broke my ankle.

https://www.sallymorinlaw.com/san-francisco-personal-injury-attorney/

Bill

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 6:15 PM Nick Laszlo <laszlonick@...> wrote:
Chris Dolan in San Francisco.  He got me a 6-figure settlement from a bike crash that wasn’t my fault 2 years ago.  He’s the reason why I ride a $18,000 bike and am now debt-free.  He specializes in bike accidents.

Nick

On Sep 12, 2019, at 6:07 PM, Brandon Soule <brandon.soule@...> wrote:

Gary Brustin was a very fair and hard working lawyer for me after I was run over by a drunk driver.  I highly recommend him.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019, 5:18 PM Lori Sommer <lorimsommer@...> wrote:
I’m sending their message on behalf of John Dickens:

Anyone have any recommendations of an attorney(s) to represent a biker in an accident with car

Thanks,
John