Re: Attorney recommended for bike accident

Nick Laszlo

Chris Dolan in San Francisco.  He got me a 6-figure settlement from a bike crash that wasn’t my fault 2 years ago.  He’s the reason why I ride a $18,000 bike and am now debt-free.  He specializes in bike accidents.

Nick

On Sep 12, 2019, at 6:07 PM, Brandon Soule <brandon.soule@...> wrote:

Gary Brustin was a very fair and hard working lawyer for me after I was run over by a drunk driver.  I highly recommend him.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019, 5:18 PM Lori Sommer <lorimsommer@...> wrote:
I’m sending their message on behalf of John Dickens:

Anyone have any recommendations of an attorney(s) to represent a biker in an accident with car

Thanks,
John