Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hi,

I’m just back from Canada and Seattle and fixed my tubeless tire. Ready to ride. See you at 8:30AM at the base of the bridge.

Lori

Thursday, July 11
8:30am

Thursday Morning Coffee Ride across the Dumbarton
When
Thu, July 11, 8:30am – 1:00pm
Where
Parking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Rd (map) (map)
Description
Length: 25-35 miles; Elevation: feet;
Terrain: 2,3 Pace: T,M

Meet at 8:30AM for an 8:45AM start from the parking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Road) and we will head across the bridge to various destinations.

For a flat ride we head through East Palo Alto and along a few paths to Shoreline Park for lunch. For a ride with climbing, we do Woodside Road, Sand Hill/Whisky Hill, Alpine Loop, Arastradero or Edgewood Road. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624