Re: Sierra Road closure

Richard Brockie

I was up there on Sunday morning - the landslips that are being repaired are past the summit parking lot from the Piedmont side, on the section that overlooks Alum Rock Park. Here's a pin dropped in the approximate location: https://goo.gl/maps/VPKjd3Gh2mmuMpdY8

Where the road closure begins was not clear from the signs I saw on Sunday.

R.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 3:02 PM Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:
This will affect the weekday riders only.  Sierra Road will be closed on weekdays (Mon-Fri) from 8am to 5pm starting July 8th to an unknown date in September 2019.  Sierra Rd will be closed to all traffic: vehicular, pedestrians and cyclists.  I do not know where the Sierra Rd is closed from the Piedmont Rd side.

Ride safe,
Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator

--