Re: Pancakes! - Save The Date

Lori Sommer

Thanks for catching that Dennis! I fixed it.

Lori

On Jun 24, 2019, at 1:29 PM, Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:

Hi Lori. I just checked both the club calendar and Google calendar
and the Pancake Breakfast Ride on July 4th is not showing up.

Dennis

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 8:26 AM Lori Sommer <lorimsommer@...> wrote:

Good Morning,

Just added to the FFBC Calendar. Plan to get your 4th of July celebrations off to a good (and very early) start with Ron and Nancy as they lead you on a mostly flat route before you join your community for yummy IHOP pancakes, the car show and a fire truck demonstration.

Lori Sommer

Thursday Morning Coffee and Pancake Breakfast Ride
Thursday, July 4⋅7:00 – 10:00am
Newark Silliman Activity Center, Mowry Av near Cherry St., 6800 Mowry Ave, Newark

Description:Length: 21 miles; Elevation: 238 feet Terrain: 1; Pace: T, M EARLY start! Meet at 7:00AM and roll at 7:15AM. Let's celebrate the 4th of July with a flat 21 mile route through Newark, Coyote Hills Park, and the Alameda Creek Trail. At the end of the ride, we'll have a pancake breakfast next door at the Alameda County Fire Station #27 (located Cherry St at Mowry Ave). Cost is $5.00 per person which gets you IHOP pancakes, sausage, orange juice and/or coffee. Proceeds benefit the firefighter's charity fund. The breakfast takes place between 8-11AM; bring your family. A fire truck demonstration will be held at 10 a.m. In addition, there will be entertainment by a DJ and a car show. Ron Mitchell: ron_m_ffwbc@..., 510-508-7219 Nancy Oh: nancy2966@..., 925-984-4471