Tuesday Hills M Pace

Barry

This week's ride features Palomares and Cull Canyon with coffee at Peets in Hayward.  At 42 miles, it will be a longer ride than usual.  Cull Canyon is an out-and-back so feel free to turn around at any point if you want a shorter ride.  We will avoid Mission Blvd on our way back.

The cue sheet is attached.  Please print and bring your own copy.  Here's the Ride with GPS link:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29534265.

WhenTue, June 25, 8:30am – 1:15pm
WhereDowntown Niles parking lot across from H St at Niles Blvd (map)
DescriptionLength: 42 miles; Elevation: 2302 feet Terrain: 3, 4; Pace: M NOTE FOR WEEKEND RIDES: Riders arriving by car are asked to park in the unpaved parking area south of the train station. Meet at 8:30 am for a 8:45 am start. Let's ride Palomares and other great hills! Warning: Not many escape routes available on the climbs! Bring water, money for coffee, snack, or lunch because, as always, we will definitely stop for the well deserved break. Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride. Barry Saeed: baruch.saeed@gmail.com, 510-508-1187