Route - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello,

Tomorrow it will be a 27mi mostly flat route (700') with the option to climb Appian.  We will have coffee at Peet's.  Come join me for as we tour around Fremont with a relaxed ride.  If you haven't been on your bike lately, this is a good time to start back!

Lori

Thursday Morning Coffee Ride From Sprouts
Thursday, June 209:00am – 1:00pm
Monthly on the third Thursday, until Dec 20, 2019
6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA 94560, USA
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

Wear a FFBC club jersey and let's stay close to home. We will meet at Sprouts located in the former Raley's Shopping Center (6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark).

We will mainly stay in Fremont but ride through Newark and sometimes Union City and Milpitas on occasion. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624