Route - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello,
We're going old school - we will decide the route at the start and do it without route sheets!  It will be about 25-30 miles and we will do some climbing but not too much.  Please come join the fun.  See you at 9AM at the base of the Dumbarton.
Lori

Thursday Morning Coffee Ride across the Dumbarton
Thursday, June 139:00am – 1:30pm
Monthly on the second Thursday, until Dec 13, 2019
Terrain: 2,3 Pace: T,M

Meet at 9:00AM for an 9:15AM start from the parking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Road) and we will head across the bridge to various destinations.

For a flat ride we head through East Palo Alto and along a few paths to Shoreline Park for lunch. For a ride with climbing, we do Woodside Road, Sand Hill/Whisky Hill, Alpine Loop, Arastradero or Edgewood Road. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624

Organizer: FFBC Ride Calendar