Tuesday Hills M Pace

Barry

I will be subbing for Sophie tomorrow.  Meet at Niles at 8:30 a.m., roll at 8:45 a.m. and enjoy some of Fremont's finest hills.  It will be warm so consider bringing two bottles of water and money for Peets' cold brew at the end.

Barry

p.s.  We have switched to our summer schedule and will be meeting at 8:30 a.m. until the fall.

WhenTue, June 4, 8:30am – 12:00pm
WhereDowntown Niles parking lot across from H St at Niles Blvd (map)
DescriptionLength: 32 miles; Elevation: 1,912-2,500 feet Terrain: 3; Pace: M NOTE FOR WEEKEND RIDES: Riders arriving by car are asked to park in the unpaved parking area south of the train station. Meet at 8:30 am for a 8:45 am start. Join me for a few of Fremont’s finest hills - Yakama, “The Animals”, Paseo Padre, Pine, & Sabercat. Plenty of escape routes are available if you weary of climbing! Bring water, money for coffee and/or a snack at Peet’s/Philiz - your choice of coffee. Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride.

Barry Saeed baruch.saeed@... 510-508-1187

Join {info@ffbc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.