TMCR - Kilkare / Happy Valley /Bernal Bump / Peets

critch

I will be subbing for Lori tomorrow 5/23 ....  she's away, on a dragon boat, in Tahiti I think. We should have gorgeous weather, and coffee at my favorite spot - Peet's. We will go up and back on Kilkare, proceeed to Happy Valley via Foothill and the Verona Bridge, visit the Country Club (and and water tank if you wish), and make our way over the Bernal Bump before  stopping at Peet's in downtown Pleasanton for Coffee. We will head back on Sunol Road to our starting point. You can cut-out the Country Club and Bernal Bump to reduce climbing if you want. We will have frequent regroups and no one is left behind. Meet at the gravel lot in Sunol (across form the train station) at 9am. Rolling at 9:15. Route Sheet attached (please print a copy) and map link is below. Should be a nice clear day. - david critchfield