Re: TMCR Cancelled

Cinnamon Miras

I know right!! It's crazy when you need shorts and a rain jacket in the same month.
Enjoy the coffee everyone. My legs are itching since I haven't been on my bike since Monday so I'll be at the gym this morning. Eventually I'll be on a Thursday ride and meet everyone in that group.
Cinnamon

On Thu, May 16, 2019, 8:02 AM Nick Laszlo <laszlonick@...> wrote:
You know that climate change is real when May has become February! 😳

On May 15, 2019, at 9:54 PM, Ronald L. Mitchell <ron_m_ffwbc@...> wrote:

April Showers bring May Showers ? ! ? !  What gives?

Anyway Weather Bug and Fox 2 both agree it will rain off and on Thursday morning, so the Thursday coffee ride is cancelled.

It now becomes a show and go for the brave and hardy.

I am going to hit Mission coffee at about 9:30 AM.  Come out and enjoy some coffee and talk.

Ron Mitchell
Cycle On
H: 510-792-7219
C: 510-508-7219