Bike to "Work" with the Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello,
Set your alarm now!  We will be rising and shining early to meet at the ACE Train Fremont Station at 7:30.  Be patient, flexible and prepared to carry your bag (and more bags if you desire) as we are on the hunt to hit all the Energizer Stations Rob has found.  See you tomorrow.  Late arrivals, text us along the way.  You are welcome to follow me for the day on Find Friends if you have an Apple Phone.  Just add me and let me follow you back.
Lori and Rob

7:30am

WhenThu, May 9, 7:30am – 12:00pm
WhereACE Fremont Station (37260 Fremont Blvd) (map)
DescriptionMileage: 30 Elevation gain: 500' Rob changed the route a bit from last year and hard to come up with a route to maximize the number of Energizer Stations while also joining up with the City of Fremont Employee Group Ride.   Centripedal (3636 Thornton Ave, Fremont) has given permission for us to park in their lot and we can also park along Moraine Ave/Bonde Way.  We will meet at the first Energizer Station hosted by Centripedal at the ACE Fremont Train Station (37260 Fremont Blvd) at 7:30AM and be ready to roll at 7:45AM.  To access the train station from Bonde Way use the shortcut through the parking lot where there is an opening in the fence to the train station near Darleen's Dog Grooming.  Late arrivals can meet us along the route! https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29922033 We will ride to the start of the City of Fremont Ride rolling at 8:30AM. We will join their ride stopping at the Energizer stations hosted by Kaiser Permanente, Washington Hospital (BART West Entrance) and City of Fremont/REI (BART East Entrance). We won't dally at the BART station because we have somewhere to go. We will try to make it to the Energizer Station hosted by Tesla in south Fremont. If we don't make it to Tesla and Western Digital (Warm Springs BART) before they close at 10:00AM we will head to Panera if we need coffee, otherwise we will wait for coffee at Suju's at the end. There is an option to take a shortcut to save 5 miles. We sure hope you can join us! Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leaders may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me! Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624 Rob Tashjian rob@... ‭(510) 593-6228‬