Thursday, May 9, Corral Hollow / Del Puerto Canyon

Steven Schonhaut

FFBC,

Quick reminder, we are doing a fun and challenging ride tomorrow. We will be heading out from Livermore to Tracy along Corral Hollow Road, going down to Del Puerto Canyon,  and returning on Mines Road. The weather looks promising for our big ride tomorrow.

Hope to see you there (bright and early!)

Steve & Donna

……………………………………………………………………….
Corral Hollow / Del Puerto Canyon
When    Thu, May 9, 6:15am – 5:00pm
Where   Livermore Public Library - Civic Center (map)
Description   Length: 105.6 miles; Elevation: 4986 feet
Terrain: 4; Pace: M

Meet at 6:15 am for a 6:30 am start.
Have you been itching to do a century ride but unable to do one on a weekend? We will meet at the Livermore Public Library at Civic Center and then ride Corral Hollow Road out to Tracy. We will stop for food in Tracy at the Four Corners Restaurant (26 miles), then turn South towards Patterson. We will stop in Patterson at Starbucks (52 miles) and then ride Del Puerto Canyon Rd. At 69 miles we will have a bathroom break at Frank Raines OHV Park and stop for water at Mile 72 at Adobe Canyon Springs. We will then continue on Del Puerto Canyon Rd to The Junction café (Mile 78). The café will be closed, but we will stop at the picnic tables outside the restaurant to eat our own food. We will then take Mines Road back to Livermore.

RidewithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29807009

Steve Schonhaut: stevejs2@..., (925) 209-5581
Donna Kaplan: luporini@..., (415) 584-7621