Re: [discussion] Workers Ride

Yahoo-Julie

Everything Ken said. My group had two mechanicals and just as we were ready to use the hand pump, up pulled David H the first time and Timothy L the 2nd. Thank you gentlemen!
And ladies who volunteered for rest stops!
Julie

On Apr 13, 2019, at 3:14 PM, Ken Goldman <ken.goldman@...> wrote:

Kudos to Andy and the rest of the Primavera Committee. The Workers Ride was a great success. Route markings were good, rest stops were well supplied (did I mention donuts?), and there was an abundance of SAG vehicles.

And thank you to all the ride leaders who stepped up.

Not to mention THE WEATHER! What a beautiful day for a bike ride.

Thanks to all for their hard work.

Ken