Route - TMCR (Thursday Morning Coffee Ride)

Lori Sommer

Good Afternoon,
Tomorrow let's do Olive Hill Loop.  We can decide at the start if we want to do it CW or CCW. See you tomorrow, 9AM at the base of the Dumbarton.
Lori

Thursday, April 11
9:00am

WhenThu, April 11, 9:00am – 1:30pm
WhereParking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Rd (map) (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles; Elevation: feet;
Terrain: 2,3 Pace: T,M

Meet at 9:00AM for an 9:15AM start from the parking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Road) and we will head across the bridge to various destinations.

For a flat ride we head through East Palo Alto and along a few paths to Shoreline Park for lunch. For a ride with climbing, we do Woodside Road, Sand Hill/Whisky Hill, Alpine Loop, Arastradero or Edgewood Road. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624