moderated Re: Sat. 4/7, CCW ride - Moderate - CANCELLED
Donna Luporini Kaplan
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I am cancelling today’s M ride. It has been raining all night, and although it looks like it will stop at 8:00 in Fremont and 9:00 in San Jose, the reports are now saying possible showers starting up again around noon. Tim O’Hara will be sending out his decision about the B ride shortly.
This ride now becomes a Show and Go. If you do decide to ride, be careful—there is a lot of debris after this storm and the roads are very wet.
See you next month.
From: Donna Kaplan <luporini@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 5:11 PM
To: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' <email@example.com>
Subject: Sat. 4/7, 1st Saturday of the Month/Calaveras Clockwise ride - Moderate
Saturday is the 1st Saturday of the Month/ Calaveras Clockwise ride. We will be heading out to Alum Rock Park again because Calaveras is still closed. That said, the weather reports currently look iffy for Saturday. I will continue to check the reports and will send out a confirmation or cancelation of the ride on Saturday morning by 6:30 am.
I hope to see you there!
When Sat, April 7, 8:30am – 1:00pm
Where Downtown Niles parking lot across from H St at Niles Blvd (map)
Description Length: 46 miles; Elevation: 2117 feet; Terrain: 3; Pace: M