Re: April Ride Calendar

Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...>

Happy Easter!  Latest update for the calendar is that I still need ride leaders for:

Saturday
1)  4/28/18: Calaveras CCW

Sunday
1)  4/8/18: PRS #13 (Sierra & Calaveras)

MOST IMPORTANTLY - SUNDAY 4/15/18 : Primavera Workers' Ride
1)  Century Route: since Calaveras Rd will not be open for the workers' ride, a route will be coming asap.  I need ride leaders for the M, B, & F pace riders, a volunteer (Rest Stop Captain) to take riders' lunches to the designated rest stop and a SAG.
2)  85 mile route: the route should be similar to the century route so a volunteer will take your lunches to the same designated rest stop.  I still need ride leaders for the M, B, & F pace riders.
3)  Metric Century route:  The route has yet to be determined and will be coming asap.  I need ride leaders for the M & B pace riders and a SAG to take the riders' lunches to the designated lunch stop.
4)  Fun Ride:  I need a ride leader for this ride

Please let me know if you can step up and be a ride leader, SAG or Rest Stop Captain.

Thanks and ride safe!

Dennis Dong