1st Saturday of the Month ride, CCW, M and B pace - CANCELLED

Donna Luporini Kaplan

Hello everyone,

The weather forecasts for tomorrow show rain, showers, thunderstorms, wind, etc.; thus tomorrow’s 1st Saturday of the Month Calaveras Clockwise ride is CANCELLED for both M and B. This ride now becomes a Show & Go.  If you choose to ride, please be careful.

Donna, Mike, Tim, & Robin

Join info@ffbc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.