PRS#5 Old La Honda- Sunday, Feb 3

Sophie CS

If someone could tell the rain god to give us a break, then we can head to the peninsula for a quiet and scenic climb (about 3.5 mi.) up Old La Honda Road.

After a fun descent from Skyline to Woodside, we head into Redwood City via Canada Rd, with a lunch stop at Prima Deli.

Route

RidewithGPS URL:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29252981

*Please note that this link has been updated in the ride calendar*

Route sheet attached

When

Sun, February 3,
8:30am – 1:30pm
Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start

Where

Meet near the Sprouts Farmers Market at Jarvis Ave & Newark Blvd (Newark) (map)

Description

Length: 57.5 miles; Elevation: 3020 feet

Terrain: 4; Pace: M

Ride updates/cancellation
posted by 7 AM day of the ride
https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics

Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. No email means the ride is on. If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride.

M: Sophie Saeed, scsaeed@..., (510) 508-2211

M: Donna Kaplan, luporini@..., (415) 584-7621