Cinderella Conditioning Ride #3

Tonya Godinez

While the weather calls for rain - I am sending this out in hopes we we will be able to get the ride in. Please make sure to check your email Saturday morning as I will make the call around 7am  if we can make the ride a go.

Saturday, February 2
8:30–12:30pm (wheels rolling at 8:45)
Centripedal - 3636 Thornton Ave, Fremont, CA 94536
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

For the third ride in the series we’ll go south and tackle “The Animals”. The route is a little more challenging than last week's ride with a few short "kickers". After “The Animals” we’ll get a well-deserved downhill along Mission Blvd. to downtown Niles. We’ll make our way from there around Quarry Lakes and back to the start. Optional coffee at Suju's after the ride. Remember these conditioning rides are open to all club members.

Rain or significant chance of rain cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride.

RidewithGPS URL: CCRS02 "The Animals" (from Centripedal)