TMCR is ON but with a New Route Re: [ffbc] Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Good Morning,

It will be wet but hopefully the rain is over. We decided against the  previously planned almost 50 mile route due to the portion of packed dirt that is probably muddy by now (just before that steep Bridge to Nowhere). Barry is putting together a new route for us now. We are STILL riding to lobster but to an alternative location with less mileage. We really hope you join us today. Doesn’t soup sound yummy?

Lori

On Jan 30, 2019, at 4:33 PM, Lori Sommer via Groups.Io <lorimsommer@...> wrote:

Hello,

Tomorrow we ride for lobster...as long as the forecast remains the same and it isn't too wet.  Barry and I will send out a message by 7AM.  You can text me if you are unsure.  Barry is making route sheets for us and we will bring them tomorrow.

Hope to see you!

Lori

Thursday, January 31
9:30am

WhenThu, January 31, 9:30am – 2:00pm
WhereParking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Rd (map) (map)
DescriptionLength: 47 miles; Elevation: 1,000'
Terrain: 2,3 Pace: T,M

Meet at 9:30AM for an 9:45AM start from the parking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Road) and we will head across the bridge to the New England Lobster Market & Eatery in Burlingame.  https://www.newenglandlobster.net/eatery/

Barry came up with a route for us and I'm looking forward to a fun ride to a new place.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29110435

Bring $$$ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624