Short Notice Ride: Calaveras Out and Back, Tuesday, January 29

Robert Tashjian

This is the ride for everyone who wants to ride Calaveras but doesn't want to ride Niles Canyon. Let's meet at the gravel parking lot across from the Sunol Train Station, Tuesday, January 29 at 9:30am for a 9:45am roll.

This is an out and back along Calaveras. We'll ride through Sunol, up Calaveras to the top of the Wall, then return to Sunol the way we came. We'll end with coffee at the Sunol Casa Bella Bistro with a couple of regroups along the way. I probably won’t have route sheets because there’s only about

Call or email me with any questions.

RidewithGPS URL:

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29236110

Rob