PRS 4 Around the Bay

Barry

This Sunday we ramp up our miles with a fun ride around the South Bay!  Donna and I will be co-leading the M-pace group, and we'll bring an extra sign-in sheet so the M+ riders can elect their own ride leader.  Please print and bring the cue sheet that's attached to this message.  It has all the regroups and the lunch stop.  The RWGPS link, below, has the route but not the regroups.

Barry & Donna

p.s. Since we're ramping up the miles, don't forget to bring two spare tubes, two bottles of water and extra food.

WhenSun, January 27, 8:30am – 2:30pm
WhereMeet near the Sprouts Farmers Market at Jarvis Ave & Newark Blvd (Newark). (map)
DescriptionLength: 55 miles; Elevation: 1195 feet Terrain: 2; Pace: M Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start. This ride has been around the club in various forms for a long time. It takes us through many communities and in roughly this order: Newark, Fremont, Milpitas, San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Palo Alto, Stanford Univ, Menlo Park and East Palo Alto. There are fewer hills, but more miles than last week. Bring money for a lunch stop. Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride. RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29038026 f M: Barry Saeed, baruch.saeed@gmail.com, (510) 508-1187; Donna Kaplan (415) 584-7621 M+: TBD