From: Donna Kaplan <luporini@...>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 6:23 AM
To: 'info@ffbc.groups.io' <info@ffbc.groups.io>
Subject: PRS #3: San Felipe to Metcalf Park - Sunday, January 20

Please join us on Sunday for the PRS #3. Starting at San Jose’s Berryessa Community Center, we’ll ride south to San Felipe Road and then continue on to Metcalf Park.  43.5 Miles, 2822 ft. elevation gain.

Please print and bring your own route sheet; attached.  (We will not hand out copies.) The RWGPS link is https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29051959

Be sure to check
https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics after 7 AM the day of the ride in case we have to cancel because of rain. No post means the ride is on.  E-mail us if you have any questions:

M: Terri Yi,
terriyi@..., (510) 304-5571 and Donna Kaplan, luporini@..., (415) 584-7621

M+: No ride leader as yet. (We will bring a second sign-in sheet for an M+ FFBC member to use on the day of the ride.)

Hope to see you there.

Terri & Donna

Sunday, January 20  8:30am

When               Sun, January 20, 8:30am – 12:30pm

Where              Berryessa Community Center parking lot, 3050 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA 95132 (map)

Description     Length: 43.5 miles; Elevation: 2822 feet Terrain: 3; Pace: M, M+

Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start. We'll ride to the summit of San Felipe Rd. We can turn around or continue on to Metcalf Park to enjoy more beautiful scenery. Bring money for a coffee stop.

Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride.

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29051959