Re: Cinderella Ride - Mission Coffee

Cyril Paul

All,

Hello! I did this ride earlier today and I lost my Garmin Edge computer in front of Bicycle Garage.  I would like it back if anyone picked it up.  The last two rides on said device were the Cinderlla ride today and LAP ride at Collier Canyon.  Thank your for your audience and I apologize for taking up inbox space.

Cyril

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019, 09:12 Julia Walker <walk9422@... wrote:
Saturday is looking good for our first conditioning ride - from Bicycle Garage to Mission Coffee and back. This is a mostly flat ride - but there is a mile & half  hill that ranges from 1 - 3% grade.

Please print a route sheet or use RideWithGPS on your phone to follow the route. All are welcome.
Route sheet attached

Rain cancels - if the ride is canceled a notice will be posted on Groups.io.