MMRR - CANCELLED


Donna Luporini Kaplan
 

Hello-

 

Last night the weather reports looked promising for today’s ride, but this morning I was surprised to see the rain forecasts have moved up to 10:00 am.

 

This ride is now cancelled and has become a Show and Go.  If you do ride, and it does rain, be careful out there.

 

Hope to see you next week.

 

Donna and Mike

Join info@ffbc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.