moderated Osprey Fairview 40L travel backpack for sale

Fujino, Don H.

Hi all,
Is anyone interested in a Osprey Fairview 40-liter travel backpack? It’s great on bike tours or other get-away travels as it fits in airplane overhead (22x14x9), has lots of storage, opens like a suitcase, can carry like a backpack, and hip/shoulder straps can be zipped away when in overhead.

I got an extra one by mistake and it would be a pain to ship back. It’s brand new $111 (tax included). REI normal price is $160, so that’s a big savings. I’ve included a few pics.

Thanks,
Don

---
Sent from Workspace ONE Boxer