moderated Fw: Sam

Louis Friedenberg

Hi all,

Today Sydney and I received an email from Ellen Boykin regarding the passing of Sam Boykin, former FFBC President. For those of you that knew him, I am saddened to say he passed on Tuesday, December 11th. He had been in an assisted living place in Los Osos for about a year. Up until a month ago, he was in good spirits and engaged. Ellen said during the last month he had been in a decline. She said he went peacefully and comfortably. The Celebration of Life for Sam will be on Sunday, 1/6/19, at 1PM at the local community center there in Los Osos (South Bay Community Center). You can contact Ellen at: ellenb695@....

Louis and Sydney