moderated Route - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hi,
Tomorrow we will do an old favorite - Old Page Mill/Arastradero/Alpine with an option to skip climbing.
Hope to see you at the base of the Dumbarton at 9:30.
Lori

Thursday, December 13
9:30am

WhenThu, December 13, 9:30am – 2:00pm
WhereParking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Rd (map) (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles; Elevation: feet;
Terrain: 2,3 Pace: T,M

New Start Location!  Meet at 9:30AM for an 9:45AM start from the parking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Road) and we will head across the bridge to various destinations.

For a flat ride we head through East Palo Alto and along a few paths to Shoreline Park for lunch. For a ride with climbing, we do Woodside Road, Sand Hill/Whisky Hill, Alpine Loop, Arastradero or Edgewood Road. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624