Thursday Morning Coffee Ride—CANCELLED


Ken Goldman
 

While there may be some dry periods this morning, it doesn’t look like there’s any chance of getting a ride in without getting pretty wet. Not to mention the wind and possible thunderstorms.

Per club policy, the ride is now a Show and Go. If you decide to test out your new rain gear, you might consider carrying a lightening rod.....

Ken


On Mar 21, 2018, at 6:15 PM, Ken Goldman <ken.goldman@...> wrote:

I’ll be leading tomorrow’s ride for Lori— IF the rain moves out overnight. It’s not looking too good right now, but I’ll send a note out one way or the other by 6:30am.

Ken

Join info@ffbc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.