moderated Mid-Week Morning Ride 11/21/18 Cancelled

Al Quintana

Well, the good news is that the Air Quality Forecast for tomorrow is good. The bad news (for us anxious cyclists) is that the main reason for the improvement is the arrival of rain.

I was hoping to go for a short ride tomorrow before the rain arrives, but the forecasts and websites that I've seen predict the precipitation to begin before the ride start time. Therefore, I'm cancelling tomorrow's Mid-Week Morning Ride. ☹ By FFBC rule, the ride now becomes a Show and Go. Be safe!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

Animated GIF

Al Q.

"You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing."