From: info@ffbc.groups.io [mailto:info@ffbc.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vanessa McDonnell
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 8:46 PM
To: Mike Moore
Cc: Al Quintana; FFBC IO List
Subject: Re: [ffbc] Friday Bike Club Ride 11/16/2018 Cancelled

I think it’s being fixed by the addition of rain on Wednesday.

V.

       __0

      \_<,~

    (*)/  (*)

On Nov 15, 2018, at 7:13 PM, Mike Moore <mrmoore.usa@...> wrote:

I would be happy to lead a ride here in Reno.  Clean, crisp mountain air....dress warmly....

BTW, I will be down next week so can y’all fix this bad air before Wednesday?   :-)

Mike

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 5:17 PM Al Quintana <alanq44@...> wrote:

Hi all,

The poor air quality in the SF Bay Area continues. Tomorrow's Friday Bike Club Ride (11/16/18) is cancelled (and now becomes a Show and Go). When will we get to ride again??

Al Q.

"You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing."